The College Development Fund awards financial aid to Bristol Bay CDQ residents pursuing degrees at the Bristol Bay Campus or via distance delivery from the University of Alaska or Alaska Pacific University systems. Awards will pay for tuition, books and fees up to $1500 per semester. High school students taking college courses may also apply for the College Development Fund.
Eligibility requirements are:
- Resident of a Bristol Bay CDQ community
- Enrolled in a degree program with the University of Alaska, Alaska Pacific University (via distance delivery) or Bristol Bay Campus
- Registered as a part-time student
- Undergraduates must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Graduate students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
Applications are accepted year round. Students must apply each semester.
For more information contact Pearl Strub or Charlene Lopez at 842-4370 or 1-800-478-4370.
Congratulations to the 2014-2015 College Development Fund Graduates
|Master of Education|
|Jill Elliott||Counseling||University of AK Fairbanks||Dillingham|
|Dana Bartman||Ed. Leadership||University of AK Anchorage||Manokotak|
|Ricky Lind, Jr.||Ed. Leadership||University of AK Anchorage||Dillingham|
|Master of Social Work|
|Crystal Nixon-Luckhurst||Social Work||University of AK Anchorage||Dillingham|
|Associate of Arts|
|Henry Boggs||General Studies||UAF Bristol Bay Campus||Dillingham|
|Destiny Burnett||General Studies||UAF Bristol Bay Campus||Dillingham|