BBEDC assists residents of its 17 communities with filing correct and timely taxes by paying up to $150 per tax return:
- Residents submit a complete Tax Preparation Application. Spouses filing separately will need to register separately.
- All adults receiving services will have on file or submit a current BBEDC Residency Form.
- Participant submits a Relationship Disclosure Form with the application.
- Tax preparer is on BBEDC’s approved tax preparer list.
- Only 2021 taxes are prepared; preparer will require an approval card.
- Application period is January through mid-April.
For more information contact Walter Reynolds at 907-842-4370 or 1-800-478-4370 or email email@example.com.