The College Development Fund awards financial aid to Bristol Bay CDQ residents pursuing degrees at the Bristol Bay Campus or via distance delivery from the University of Alaska, Alaska Pacific University or other accredited institutions. Programs through any out of state institutions may be approved with justification from the applicant. Awards will pay for tuition, books and fees up to $1500 per semester. High school students taking college courses may also apply for the College Development Fund.
Eligibility requirements are:
- Resident of a Bristol Bay CDQ community
- Enrolled in a degree program with the University of Alaska, Alaska Pacific University (via distance delivery) or Bristol Bay Campus
- Registered as a part-time student
- Undergraduates must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Graduate students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
Applications are accepted year round. Students must apply each semester. (Pictured at right: Pansy Alakayak)
For more information contact Rachel Tilden at 1-907-842-4370 or 1-800-478-4370.