The Bristol Bay Permit Brokerage was established in 1994 with the mission of retaining limited entry permits in the Bristol Bay region and is an integral part of the Permit Loan Program. The Brokerage provides the following services to any member of the public at no charge other than the required fees:
- Serves as a satellite office for the Alaska Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission to assist with vessel license renewals, permit renewals, permit transfers and other CFEC related transactions
- Listings for the sale/purchase of permits, boats
- Assistance with documents for sale and transfer of permits and boats
- Listings for crew and permit holders
- Provides agreement templates for use by fishers for leases, emergency transfers and sample crew contract.
- CFEC and Coast Guard forms
For more information contact Massa Pat, Alice Ruby or Bernina Venua at 842-4370 or 1-800-478-4370.